Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy New Year...2010! Coolin In Cali!

Every time I talk about Cali I sing this songs chorus of this song to KK, so I thought I would add it on the blog ....and it goes perfectly with the theme.


So KK and I headed into SF and met up with the Becksters for a little NY celebration. We planned to go to a party at
Cellspace for a Bohemian Carnival. Friends of Becks were playing the party and it sounded cool...so we set off to the thrift stores and grabbed some costumes for the evening.

After we met up at Beck's for a little pre-party and got ready.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The finished product:
Photobucket
The crew:
Photobucket
After a few cocktails...I forget this ladies name but she brought Mescal in a jar....
Photobucket
....we were primed to go.

Upon arrival I knew this would be a cool NY. There were circus performers, bands, and everyone was dressed up.....we felt underdressed ;-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
At around midnight Tornado Rider went on (friends of Beck's) and they brought 2010 in with style:
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and then all the performers jumped on stage and it went wild:
Photobucket
Photobucket
The night ended with us luckily getting a cab at 3 in the morning back to our hotel.

The next AM we got up and headed to find a b-fast place...but with little open we got the breakfast of champions!
Photobucket
..and took a nice walk:
Photobucket
Photobucket
...so here is to an unbelievable 2009 and a repeat in 2010! Much love to all my family and friends!

No comments: