Sunday, August 30, 2009

PDS and Vogue Carouge v2

I think we did the same thing last year :-) Another hellish 60+ hour week passed and KK and I got home at 8 on Friday. We decided that cooking was out of the question, so we headed into Carouge to the annual Vogue Carouge. We listed to come country music (yes there was line dancing) and had some Sardines Raclette, and wine. We were spanked so we headed home to get some rest around 10:40..we are getting old ;-)

On Saturday though I headed to Morzine to meet J for a little biking and KK did a little work, took a run, and got her hairs cut. Biking was perfect..as you can see!!
G:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
J:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On the last run I almost exploded my tire (broke a spoke) so it was time to go. I arrived home and after a little bike work it was time to go and meet up with the GE crew at the Vogue which was a blast filled with dancing, cheese, beer, and sardines.
Mette and KK enjoying the music:
Photobucket
KK:
Photobucket
Paul getting photo lessons from the Portuguese musician:
Photobucket
Jammin!
Photobucket
A very cool night.
Now on Sunday KK continues to grind away for the "man" and I write this. Life continues to be great and I know daily we feel blessed to live this great life..DAILY! More to come next weekend!

No comments: