Monday, August 17, 2009

How time flys...catching up...AGAIN!

So another Swiss National day weekend approached and VTT was back on. I took Friday off and Jay and I hit up PDS:
Photobucket
Photobucket
A nice day ripping Crozet and Champery. That night I headed back to GE to see my wonderful overworked wife.
The next day I headed back to bike with Jay while KK took a ride with Mette and Achilles!
Photobucket
No the helicopter was not for me..luckily...
Photobucket
Photobucket
...KK's day:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That night for National day KK and I met up again with Mette for a little fod and drink in Carouge....very cool vibe and I know the Swiss anthem ;-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
After some chow he headed into GE to the Fete De Geneve to meet up with the crew:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and saw some killer fireworks:
Photobucket
On Sunday we chilled but it was off to Russia on Monday:
Photobucket
Photobucket
A very cool weekend..and I can't wait for another year in CH.
+ Note I have been here for 3 years now :-)

No comments: