Monday, January 05, 2009

MEGA POST!!! X-Mas 2008

I'm getting behind....I'm getting behind!!!

Life has been more than hectic lately but I want to make sure to capture the fab X-mas that was had the the GG+KK household in 2008.

A day before Christmas parents-G arrived in GE after a wonderful trip of Europe with stops in Vienna and Budapest. Upon arrival we celebrated with some great cuisine prepared my moi and some nice chats, congrats, and hugs.

X-mas day arrived and we celebrated in the traditional way with AM gifts..and they were many from both side of the G+K fams.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think you out did yourself mom with the very cool G and K pro-models!
Photobucket
Photobucket
After some coffee and post-present opening chill time we went up the lake for a little walk on "ocean" Lehman:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That night we returned and cooked the traditional Turkey and Green Jello mold! Dad tinkered with the new trains set :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
KK cooked up a nice rum cake for dessert:
Photobucket
A great Christmas (We missed you KK fams!)
The next day was chill and we hung around GE and did a little shopping.
Photobucket
The next few days was good quality time with the family...I miss you guys daily! Dad and I went to St. Cergue:
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went skiing at Morzine:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...we visted the Saleve:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and we eat fondue!
Photobucket
..as the last night wound down I was sad to see my parents leave..but I knew that the time that we spent together was another wonderful chapter in our lives...so that being said as always..more to come and many more great memories....

No comments: