Sunday, December 05, 2010

Bike, ski, rap, and Bebe prep :) Nov 2010

I have no idea where November went but looking through the pics I went biking at Chaumont, CH;
Photobucket
Tom: Photobucket
Ripz:
Photobucket
GG:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I busted a rap with PE and Chuck D:
Photobucket
Got some great gifts for LS:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw the first snow:
Photobucket
Skied the first snow @ Zinal:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and L7L:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ate some KFC in FR ;):
Photobucket
...and ate a nice Thanksgiving with friends (thanks Mom for the Cranberry sauce:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw my wife rock out some killer gear for LS:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Watched my wife and soon to be daughter grow:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...life and wife are as beautiful as ever:
Photobucket
...more to come.....

No comments: