Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last day of 09/10 ski season?????

So the X-team A and B squad were in full effect for the yearly Beach Party at G3. We met up with Tam, Tom, and J in the AM to rendezvous with Mr. Pine and Matt in Le Sepey. After picking up some chow for a picnic it was off to the glacier. We were blessed with a perfect day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The whole crew was enjoying the sun and snow...KK and Tamster:
Photobucket
Jay:
Photobucket
Tom:
Photobucket
Al and Matt:
Photobucket
..and skiing too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...even the local birds were enjoying the sun:
Photobucket
After a few runs in the mushy snow it was time for a picnic...
Photobucket
Photobucket
...at picnic time Tom decided to switch up the gear so he could get a free drink at the beach party:
Photobucket
After a few more runs it was time to head to the beach party...the team was ready to celebrate another great year...and AL'S B-DAY!...and of course to get in a last hot tub!
Photobucket
After a few cocktails at the beach party it was time to head home (thanks KK for being our DD)..but we had one more for Al at the local bar in Les D...the saucy b-day boy!
Photobucket
As the season ends I am a little sad...but I think back to all the great times I have enjoyed with my wife and friends...and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to live here in CH and live the life I do.....truly......and as always much love to my family that continues to support my love, passions, and ambitions....as always more to come!

No comments: