Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jura Plus G3 Minus Work= Fun Time!

So KK was in Cinci and I was here working 12 hour days and trying to get DOWN moving. Saturday struck and I picked up KK at the airport and we had a very nice breakfast in Carouge. After I met up with Marco at La Dole (Jura) to make some tracks in the new snow that fell. Marco enjoying CH!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..end of day sun!
Photobucket
That night KK and I caught up on the events of the week and like a trooper got up at 6:45 Sunday AM to hit up G3 for some Pow! It was super cold (-20C) with a mix of weather but the whole crew enjoyed the day..capacity crowd on hand!
Photobucket
...we were about half population of G3 that day:
Photobucket
Photobucket
KK:
Photobucket
Ripz:
Photobucket
Marco:
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and one broken FKS (I had to ride 1000M on one ski):
Photobucket
...as always more to come!

No comments: