Thursday, June 04, 2009

Back to the Future....LAST WEEKEND!

So after the trip to Poland if was off to bike in CH. Saturday we headed to Chaumont for a little DH with Jay and Tom. The day was perfect..weather..
Photobucket
..friends...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...new courses...
Photobucket
..and our new guide David from bikeattitude.net......
Photobucket
Photobucket
WOOOHOOOO!!! DH season in full effect. That night KK and I had a great dinner at Cafe Universal and enjoyed the nice Spring evening. The next day I headed up with Tom to Metabief for another morning of DH......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WOOHOOOOO....again...I arrived back in GE to chill with KK down by the lake which was a perfect way to end the day.
Monday was a holiday so KK and I headed for a tour around the Saleve for the Tour Du Saleve There are no pictures..but KK kicked my butt!
Another memorable weekend in CH! As always more to come.

No comments: