Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pause.....

So after about 2+ months without me being in Geneva for a Saturday, it was time to pause. Friday night I relaxed, cooked a roast, and watched a movie...nothing big, but needed. I woke to a great day on Saturday and walked out to the "marche" for a little snack:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I first hooked up with my favorite "Jambon" with rosemary and pepper...this is my "sausage guy" (like in Boston):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got back after a 10 minute shop :-) with a booty of jambon, homemade pickles, bananas, fresh grape juice, and bread:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I cooked up a nice b-fast and then it was off to hang with Paul. I met up with Paul in Geneva at the Rive stop and we went around town checking out shops. We purchased a few books and some gear and then had lunch at Manor...apres lunch is was nap time. That evening I hooked up with Pedro for some Sushi and that was my Saturday......"tres repose"!
Today has turned into a very chill day. I got up early and went to the park for a 2+ mile run preparing for the Escalade in December, a 10K in Geneva. After the run I met up with Paul for some B-ball and brunch in Carouge. The rest of the day has been filled with work, buying gear (and sending it to KK) and relaxing. I found out how to get Pats games, so that is the plan for the PM. A very, nice, chill weekend!

No comments: