Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Great weekend in CH...

This past weekend started with a little stress in my life in CH, but everything seems to have chilled out a little and I am doing well.

I chilled out on Friday thinking that I was heading to Zermatt on Saturday night with Ripz and Al, but the weather wouldn't cooperate on Saturday. Instead I helped my boy Arthur find some mid-level boots and them we headed to Lausanne to see the Red Bull rail jam. It was set up right in downtown Lausanne and had a good vibe. I felt a little old though ;-)



After Lausanne Arthur and I headed back to Geneva and had a nice dinner and some heart to hearts about life. A good day and evening overall.

Sunday was a down day with some pretty ugly weather in Geneva......but the next morning I woke up to this!!!!

From the office....tough to concentrate!

Carrefour should use this in their advertising!


Things are settling in for me here and I am sooooo stoked for the ski season to come!

On a side note... I just want to thank my parents for the love and support that they give me everyday. I wouldn't be here to enjoy all of this without them. I look forward to seeing them over the holidays.-GG

No comments: